Transform your medical practice into a thriving, people-centered business.
Are you struggling to bring in new patients? Is your EHR hurting patient engagement? Can you really improve your revenue by improving patient satisfaction?
Ready, Set, Engage: How to Create a Patient-Centered Practice is jam-packed with answers to all your questions, along with practical, easy-to-apply advice that will keep your organization thriving.
This indispensable handbook lays out implications of the transition on your Medicare, private payer, and self-pay revenue — and provides you with time and cost efficient methods to safeguard your practice’s financial health through effective and easy-to-employ patient engagement strategies.
Maximize patient engagement in the new healthcare landscape:
- Learn about MACRA, MIPS, value-based care, and counter the fallout of high-deductible health plans (HDHPs) on your revenue
- Understand the distinctions between patient engagement versus patient satisfaction versus patient experience—and patient activation versus patient reactivation versus patient loyalty
- Know engagement preferences for various generations—Silent Generation, Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials
Master patient engagement with detailed, step-by-step guidance from our TCI experts:
- How to make more money from current patients by improving patient flow and collections
- Tips on balancing waiting area amenities and patient comfort
- Master EHR hacks improve patient engagement
- Make your practice’s digital presence more patient-centered
- Improve patient experience through improved patient flow
- Decrease no-show rates with mobile engagement technology
- Patient engagement tips for your staff
- Tap into your EQ (Emotional Intelligence)—and your patients’
- Prevent your phone system from sabotaging your practice
- Essential qualities to cultivate in your front-desk employees
- Equip your Millennial employees to excel at patient engagement
- Make patient record request responses a top priority
- Fix reception area problems
- Is your EHR hurting patient engagement?
- 6 Patient engagement tips for wired clinicians
- Get Medicare reimbursement for chronic care management
- Leverage anticipatory patient service
- Protect your practice with a social media governance policy
- And so much more!
Cruise to profitability with your roadmap to patient-centric care.
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of Ready, Set, Engage: How to Create a Patient-Centered Practice.