It’s never been tougher to run a successful medical practice.
How would you like cutting-edge strategies for negotiating contracts with payers, streamlining A/R processes, bringing in new patients and keeping the ones you have happy, as well as complying with CMS and HIPAA regulations and managing staff?
Could you benefit from a start-to-finish practice management resource tailored to triumph over today’s unique and obstinate healthcare dilemmas?
We’ve covered all your bases—from office to financial management—in the Practice Management Handbook 2018. Leverage best-in-class advice on revenue cycle management, compliance, patient relations, payer relations, recruitment, training, employee evaluations, and everything you need to manage a bountiful practice in 2018 and beyond.
Turn the tide in your favor with practice management advice you can trust:
- Don't Fall Prey to HIPAA Breaches
- Administration: Secrets of Running a Successful Multi-Location Practice
- Reduce No-Show Rates
- Focus Your Staff Training and Education on Customer Service
- How to Use Value Stream Mapping to Clarify Processes
- Step Carefully With E/M Code for Multiple Visits in a Single Day
- Emergency Preparedness: Know and Practice These Steps
- How to Begin the Payer Contract Renegotiation Process
- Keep Staff Safe and Happy with HR Compliance
- Compliance: Does Your Marketing Program Violate the Anti-Kickback Statute?
- What to Do About Secondary Insurance and Direct Patient Overpayments
- Best Practices for Compliant OON Billing
- 10 Ways to Boost Staff Success at a Conference
- How to Outsource RCM
- What to Expect When Auditors Come Knocking
- Ease Patient Requests for PHI with This Form
- How to Handle Payer Objections During Negotiations
- Reframe Your Reactions to Help Your Practice Thrive
- Follow This Quick-Start Guide to Mobile Patient Engagement
- Don't Code Inappropriately for Incomplete Visit
- Here’s How to Retain Good Employees
- 2 Must-Read Updates From CMS: Medicare Physician Fee Schedule and ICD-10-CM
- And more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of Practice Management Handbook 2018.