Crack down on compliance risks with the newly-updated The Physician Practice Compliance Sourcebook 2019.
- Is your medical practice at risk of a catastrophic payout for noncompliance?
- Is your compliance knowledge up-to-date?
- Are you equipped to implement fail-safe compliance protocols that align with 2019 regulations?
Get the lowdown on HIPAA, Anti-Kickback, Stark, FCA, MACs, RACs, OSHA, and more. Build practice-wide compliance with The Physician Practice Compliance Sourcebook 2019.
Comprehensive and practical, this book will fill in any compliance gaps and reinforce your compliance arsenal. Learn the ins and outs of compliance oversight as TCI experts:
- Ground you in the fundamentals of physician practice compliance
- Outline the major compliance areas you need to address right now
- Provide plain-English explanations of what the laws and regulations involve so you can incorporate compliance into your everyday activities
- Give you resources for training clinicians and staff in compliance
- Arm you with practical tips to help make compliance as easy as possible
- Update you on major compliance developments you may have recently missed, which could dramatically impact your practice
- Provide you with plenty of references for further research and learning
Safeguard your practice against the devastation of compliance violations with more expert know-how:
- Get to know the 7 elements of an effective compliance program
- Follow a compliance calendar in your practice
- Steer clear of upcoding to reduce FCA risk
- Conquer the anti-kickback statute (AKS)
- What do you need to know about fair market value (FMV)?
- Watch out for financial relationships between physicians and clinical labs
- Know the ins and outs of the Stark Law
- Nail down 6 compliance must-knows
- Keep your claims clean by taking care of these details
- Know what to do when you receive an audit letter?
- Prepare for a RAC audit with these expert legal tips
- The audit’s over: Now what should you do?
- Find out how to build an effective self-auditing program
- Conquer Medicare compliance must-knows
- Monitor the OIG’s exclusion rules
- Is it a shared visit or incident-to? Here’s how to tell.
- Master issuing Advance Beneficiary Notices (ABNs)
- Get tips for creating compliant professional service arrangements
- Steer clear of 12 HIPAA myths that can sink your practice
- Learn the ins and outs of guidelines for business associate agreements (BAAs)
- Brace yourself for possible cyberattacks
- Get to know how to master human resources compliance
- PLUS – Get a glossary of key terms, acronyms, and abbreviations to quickly navigate compliance lingo
- And much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-866-228-9252 for your copy today.