Beat Claim Denials and Threats to Your Practice’s Revenue
Get fast and equitable reimbursement through better pain management coding and documentation for services, procedures, and diagnoses with TCI’s Pain Management Coding Handbook 2017.
Master coding challenges with best-in-class guidance at your fingertips:
- Code Chemodenervation after Patient Condition Check
- Check Both Sides on Chemodenervation Claims
- Code Carefully When Considering Electrodiagnostic Testing
- CPT® 2017 Creates Injection/Guidance Combo Codes 62320-62327
- Injections: Tally TPI Target Muscles for Sure-Shot Coding
- Don't Miss POS Codes for Off-Campus OP Hospital Services
- Remember 3 Things to Simplify Paravertebral Facet Joint Injection Claims
- Don't Sleep on New Moderate Sedation Codes 99151-99153
- Leap These 'Unprocessable' Hurdles to Strengthen Coding
- Trek Across Global Periods to Make 25/57 Decision
- Surgery Mix-up? You Might Need Modifier PC
- Check Out the Telehealth Codes for Critical Care
- Payer Preference Dictates Coding for Bilateral Anesthetic Services
- Choose Between 59 and X After Identifying Distinct Services
- And so much more!
BONUS—Get expert advice in over 100 articles, including readers’ questions and answers
BONUS—Nail down which modifiers to use and when, and ace CCI edits.
BONUS—Master the intricacies of coding injection procedures, nerve blocks, presumptive and definitive drug testing, and CRPS (RSD)
Enhance your bottom line with the essential diagnosis and procedure coding guidance found in Pain Management Coding Handbook 2017!
ORDER NOW. Click the link above or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy of today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association