Rely on Ob-gyn Coding Demystified to remove the mystery from ob-gyn coding—and the obstacles from receiving full and ethical reimbursement.
This go-to, comprehensive resource has your ob-gyn needs covered.
- Ob-gyn guide to profitable coding, billing, and reimbursement
- Conquer E/M coding and billing challenges with E/M coding primer
- Capitalize on TCI expert advice
Master 2017 new and revised CPT® codes, file your amnio claims with success, clear up multiple gestation coding mistakes, differentiate LEEP biopsy and conization of cervix, and manage your myomectomy claims. Now you can ace pregnant patient annual visit codes, clarify your confirmatory visit claims, and add new HCPCS codes to your IUS options.
Conquer ob-gyn coding with best practices, authoritative guidance, and invaluable tips:
- Ace 2017 code changes
- Learn the ins and outs for coding urinary incontinence, uterine fibroids, uterine tandem
- Nail down Z Codes
- Conquer coding for vaginal prolapse and vulvar lesions
- Get the skinny on office / outpatient visits
- Capture hospital observation, initial hospital care, and hospital discharge services
- Don’t give up thousands for failure to bill emergency department services
- Know how to code for nursing facility, rest home, and home services
- Master coding for prolonged services—face-to-face or without direct patient contact
- Navigate E/M coding intricacies and get an E/M audit tool
- Zip through standby services
- Find untapped revenue for telephone and online medical evaluation services
- Prevent pelvic pain diagnosis mishaps with this advice
- End your special E/M services troubles
- Benefit from these 4 handy E/M coding tips
- Use these tips to max out E/M visits for hospital patients
- Steer your hardest op notes to claim success in 5 easy steps
- Familiarize yourself with these five obstetric areas that changed for 2017
- Don’t neglect appropriate diagnosis codes to support G0475
- Maximize your ethical reimbursement by focusing on 99211
- And more!
Rev up your ob-gyn coding and bring in the reimbursement you deserve.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of Ob-gyn Coding Demystified.