Is your denial rate high? Are you wading through one appeal after another? Fed up with paltry reimbursement?
Rely on the experts at TCI to up your game and put you on the path of profitable medical reporting:
- Master the Ins and Outs of Physician Coding
- Conquer Medicare’s Coding, Billing, and Reimbursement Regs
- Take the Guesswork out of Evaluation and Management Coding
- Get to Know CPT® Modifier Lay Terms and Explanations
Navigate the intricacies of physician coding, from anesthesia through urology, with Master Physician Coding in 4 Parts.
Ace Medicare’s coding, billing, and reimbursement regulations with the lowdown on multiple-scope rule, add-on codes, advance beneficiary notices, global surgical packages, and more. Conquer E/M coding for hospital observation, prolonged services, and medical team conferences. Get CPT® modifiers right every time with lay terms written in everyday language.
Hone your coding know-how with this indispensable and comprehensive resource:
- Master physician coding across specialties—anesthesia through urology
- Command diagnosis (ICD-10-CM) coding
- Master CPT® modifiers with lay terms and explanations
- Crack down on the correct coding initiative
- Get the skinny on after hours coding
- Stay in charge of HCPCS level II codes
- Take stock of multiple procedures coding
- Zip through consultations coding
- Get the heads up on the Medicare physician fee schedule
- Know your way around place-of-service (POS) codes
- Grasp coding for emergency department services
- Conquer care plan oversight services coding
- Get reimbursed for standby services
- Find untapped revenue for nursing facility services, rest home services, and home services
- Get clarification on telephone and online medical evaluation services coding
- Jumpstart your coding for critical care, inpatient neonatal, pediatric, and older pediatric
- Know the nuances of concurrent care coding
- Turbocharge your special E/M services coding
- Don’t lose reimbursement for family conferences or second opinions
- Ensure compliance with the E/M Audit Tool
- And much more!
Get out from under the paperwork—and get ahead—with Master Physician Coding in 4 Parts.
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of Master Physician Coding in 4 Parts.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association