Are you prepared to steer clear of breach penalties in 2019?
Did you know that knowingly using, obtaining, or disclosing individually identifiable health information can cost you up to $250,000 and imprisonment for up to 10 years, depending on the type of violation?
Why risk financial ruin and stiff penalties? Get expert advice to stay compliant now with TCI’s best-selling HIPAA Handbook 2019.
Our nationally-recognized HIPAA compliance experts lay out best practices and guide you step-by-step through the dos and don’ts of compliance. You’ll master the updates to health information policies, enforcement news, HIPAA compliance, risk management, cybersecurity, HITECH regs, telemedicine ins and outs, and more using new toolkits, case studies, answers to top compliance questions, clip-and-save tools, and industry news.
Conquer the latest compliance updates for 2019 and stay out of hot water for good with the HIPAA Handbook 2019:
- Boost Your eHealth Vernacular with 9 Must-Know Definitions
- There’s More Than Just Lost PHI at Stake with a Data Breach
- Heed Language Discrimination Updates or Risk OCR Reprisals
- Know How a Public Health Emergency Works
- Find Out How Feds Look at Ways to Quantify HIPAA Breaches — and Pay Patients for Lost PHI
- CMS Puts Interoperability on the Front Burner
- Get the Lowdown on How Virtual Care Goes Mainstream in 2019
- Nail Down This Charity Advice to Sidestep Cybersecurity Scams
- Get to Know This Handy Gadget From AHIMA That Helps Patients Find Medical Data
- Master CMS Guidelines on Telehealth Modifier Usage
- Evaluate Your Practice Risks with This Q-and-A Toolkit
- States Step Up As Federal HIPAA Enforcement Decreases in This Case Study
- Why You Should Add These 5 Measures to Your Compliance Checklist
- FDA Offers New Incident Response Ideas for Medical Devices
- Get the Scoop on New ONC Data ̶ Shows Majority of Providers Use CEHRT
- Pocket This Handy Security Rule Chart
- Get to Know How to Cut Down On Identity Theft With Proper PHI Disposal Protocols
- What’s That? In Another Case of States Supporting Data Security Best Practices, Ohio has Upped its Game
- And many more!
Without the right compliance resource, the consequences can be dire. Nail down your practice’s risk areas before the OCR does.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy of TCI’s HIPAA Handbook 2019 today.