Navigate the intricacies of medical billing with TCI’s all-inclusive, customized dictionary-type reference!
Do you need a quick resource for billing? Would an all-inclusive reference guide make your job easier?
The Handbook on Medical Billing Terminology is a unique coding sourcebook compiled by our TCI experts for your everyday use. It includes your most referenced and trusted resources in one comprehensive guide to provide you with the supporting information you need to command the complexities of medical billing.
Don’t stumble in the dark! Master your billing challenges with page after page of easy-access info:
- Comprehensive list of 600+ billing and reimbursement terms with definitions written in easy to understand language, including common Medicare and Medicaid terms, so that you can become familiar with billing processes and regulatory agencies
- 42 full-page anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- One-page CPT® modifier lookup with lay descriptions, definition, explanation, and tips in simple to read language—to clear up confusion of when and how to apply them
- One-page HCPCS modifier lookup with lay descriptions, definition, explanation, and tips in plain English so you know how and when to use them
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- Everything you need to know about CMS-1500 claim forms, including sample forms and expert instructions
- UB-04 claim forms made easy with sample forms and demonstrated instructions
- And more!
Packed with the supporting info you need in one convenient reference, the Handbook on Medical Billing Terminology will catch you up to speed and keep you moving through your day.
ORDER NOW. Call 1-800-508-2582 or click above to get your copy of the Handbook on Medical Billing Terminology today.