Sweep away the books layered on your desktop. Now you can navigate the convolutions of medical coding with a single convenient look-up guide.
The Coders’ Dictionary and Sourcebook 2017 is a unique coding sourcebook compiled by our TCI experts for your everyday use. It includes your most referenced and trusted resources in one comprehensive guide to provide you with every bit of supporting information you need to solve your medical coding dilemmas.
Rev up your productivity with swift access to the essentials:
- Comprehensive list of thousands of medical terms with definitions written in plain English
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions to help you become familiar with regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section — with explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide will walk you through E/M services guidelines and help you make the right choice for E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in simple to read language to clear up the confusion of when and how to apply modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to enhance your understanding as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to identify normal vs. abnormal test results
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And so much more!
Get the Coders’ Dictionary and Sourcebook 2017—a must-have for every coding and billing pro—and say hello to your desktop!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association