With clinical documentation, quality—not quantity—is what counts.
Tackle the biggest challenges for clinical documentation improvement (CDI) in ICD-10 without breaking a sweat. TCI’s documentation specialists unravel CDI for EMRs, E/M, hospice, home health, and more in the Clinical Documentation Sourcebook 2018.
This indispensable resource covers joint/shared visits, incident-to billing, preventative care visits, and the global surgical package. The ICD-10 CDI toolkit, along with clear and effective guidance to predominate issues in CDI, will improve your productivity—and your bottom line.
Rev up your clinical documentation accuracy for optimal reimbursement:
- Grasp the legal aspects of documentation
- Anticipate and dodge documentation pitfalls
- Hone in on specificity
- Avoid documentation problems identified by CERT/RAC
- Know the facts about EMR templates—and the pitfalls of auto-populate features in EMRs
- Don’t make these EMR errors
- Ace documentation in the EMR with guidelines and tips
- Avert compliance issues with these pointers
- Take caution with the toughest challenges for CDI in ICD-10
- Capitalize on tips to select the correct diagnosis code from the superbill
- Benefit from auditing advice for ICD-10 and CDI
- Know Medicare eligibility criteria for home care
- Conquer documentation for E/M coding
- Nail down CDI time-based coding for E/M
- Pointers for trauma, infection, and medical conditions documentation
- Master coding the initial preventative physical examination for Medicare
- Take stock of common deficiencies in home care documentation
Sharpen your clinical documentation know-how:
- Coding examples and exercise
- Real-life documentation scenarios
- Rely on the ICD-10 CDI Toolkit
- Leverage expert advice
- Cash in on expert answers to the most prevalent CDI questions
- Learn your way around documentation guidelines for E/M
- And more!
Isn’t it time your documentation reflected the scope of services provided?
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of the Clinical Documentation Sourcebook 2018.