Procedure Data Set With MPFS - Enhanced
CPT®, MPFS, age limits, and more … based on our most popular file customization requests!
This data file fits together multiple pieces of the reimbursement puzzle to create cleaner claims. You get official CPT® codes and descriptors plus key Medicare Physician Fee Schedule data fields. You also get additional information from the TCI team to reduce denials, such as identification of age limits and sex-specific codes.
To make the most of this easy-to-integrate data file, let our representative know if you’d like updates throughout the year or additional fields specific to your CPT® code database needs.
Benefits of Procedure Data Set With MPFS Fields - Enhanced
- Get more than a CPT® code data file — MPFS information included, too!
- Add this MPFS and CPT® codes list (Excel or text) to your systems quickly
- Catch errors due to patient age and sex before you submit claims
- Comply with Medicare MPFS modifier rules
- Know the RVU values for your top services
- Check Medicare RVUs before contract negotiations
Features of Procedure Data Set With MPFS Fields - Enhanced
- CPT® codes
- Rows for modifiers 26, TC, and 53 for relevant codes
- Official short, medium, and long code descriptors
- Non-facility and facility total RVUs
- Global days
- Modifier 50 and 51 indicators
- Assistant surgeon, co-surgeon, and surgical team modifier indicators
- Endoscopic base code
- Low age limit and high age limit included for applicable codes
- Identification of sex-specific codes
- CPT® telemedicine codes marked
- Code status such as new, published, or deleted
Request a Quote Click here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call our specialist Abbey at 239-280-4236.