Procedural Data With RVU Subscription Files
Download 2017 CPT® codes plus units for streamlined updating — each quarter
Experience the ease of having up-to-date code definitions and relative value unit (RVU) values for each CPT® used at your practice or office. The Procedural Data With RVUs Subscription Files help you analyze and utilize the RVU weightage associated with CPT® codes. For quick reference, the files include the AMA's official code definitions. The Subscription Files let you stay current on the RVUs at all times through regular updates as provided by CMS.
One CPT® 2017 coding manual ships free with both versions.
RVU Crosswalk Data Files – The basis for all practice analysis
As your practice/office gives services to your valued patients, you need to keep a watchful eye over the cost-reimbursement ratio. You can easily incorporate the RVU data set files into your existing practice management system to give you an edge in more than one way:
- Cost accounting methods can use the RVU data to measure and quantify the services delivered. These reports can help in financial viability approximations of your practice/office. Using these RVU files can help you define your policies in practice expenditure.
- Various services that are provided in your practice/office are represented by their respective CPT® codes and then by the corresponding values in the RVU data file. This provides a measurement in terms of cost of service per unit.
- Just like your fee schedule, the RVU data can be used easily in your existing system and can assist you in getting a variety of reports that help identify your areas of profitability, cost accounting, practice efficiency, and physician productivity, giving you insight for contract negotiations.
- Features like global surgery periods and status indicators further help your reimbursement professionals clearly match the services being reported.
Enjoy More Savings by Adding on Modifiers, Fees, Indicators
Get even more convenience and economy with additional information included in your CPT®-RVU data order. Choose from these highly useful and recommended add-ons especially designed to complement the RVU data set:
- Modifiers Crosswalk - CPT® to Modifier Crosswalk, Modifiers, and Descriptions
- Choose which modifiers match a particular CPT® code.
- Identify the proper reimbursement trends to follow with reliable, at-hand modifier information.
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule - Complete MPFS Fee Schedule RVUs
- Useful in updating the applicable charges for your practice like your current chargemaster.
- Indicators – CPT® symbol information for codes, including New, Revised, Add-on, Modifier 51 exempt, Modifier 63 exempt, Conscious sedation, Resequenced code, Age, Sex, Noncovered, FDA approval pending, etc. — various useful CPT® information indicators
- These additional data indicators help you identify the correct reporting scenarios for each CPT® code based on updates by the AMA and CMS. This data prevents code misuse and denials and helps the reimbursement professional to effectively report services.