Procedural Data Set With RVUs
Get CPT® codes plus relative value units — choose quarterly updates to keep information current!
Have easy access to up-to-date CPT® codes, descriptors, and Medicare physician fee schedule (MPFS) RVUs to ensure your coding is accurate and earns full payment. For your quick reference, these data files include the AMA's official code definitions. You also can opt for quarterly updates so your systems have current total RVU values for CPT® codes at all times.
Because CPT®/RVU 2018 data is so essential to accurate coding and payment, you can customize these data files to your specific needs. We’ll help you tailor them to ensure you have the most effective CPT®/RVUs subscription data file for your systems.
Benefits of Procedural Data Set With RVUs
- Download updated information related to the CPT® 2018 code set
- Integrate accurate CPT® to RVU data into your existing practice management system
- Use RVU data to measure and quantify services for financial planning and assessment
- Incorporate fee data into your reports on areas of profitability and provider productivity
- Gain fee insights to use in contract negotiations
- Benefit from efficiency that a simple RVU list for CPT® codes can’t match
Features of Procedural Data Set With RVUs
- CPT® codes
- Short, medium, and long descriptors
- Total facility and non-facility RVUs
- Code status
- Identification of resequenced codes
- README file
Request a QuoteClick here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call our specialist Abbey at 239-280-4236.