2017 NCCI Edits – Physician DATA FILES
Correct coding practices as mandated by CMS in its National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) files — with quarterly updates!
Decrease claim resubmission costs by incorporating the NCCI rules from this data file into your coding/billing system to make pre-clearinghouse claims inherently compliant with national Medicare CCI edits.
SuperCoder’s CCI Edits Data Files help:
- Promote compliant CCI coding of healthcare services rendered by providers.
- Decrease denials from incorrectly coded claims by letting your reimbursement professional follow the rules based on these edits.
- Prevent improper payments when a provider bills more than one service on the same date of service for the same beneficiary.
- Access the essential compliance data incorporated in almost all payers’ coverage policies.
The data files equip your reimbursement systems with unparalleled advantages:
- A single searchable file of the current NCCI policy manual included with your data files saves staff time hunting for applicable changes through the numerous sections of CMS’ online manual.
- Automated procedure-to-procedure pairs and procedure-to-units of service pairs identify proper coding scenarios.
- Modifier indicators reveal which edits you may override using a modifier when there is clinical justification to report both codes.
Back-end database processes will love CCI ready-to-go files that are:
- Developed to save staff time from incorporating raw or delayed data by providing the data in database-friendly formats: Pipe delimited and xls.
- Designed for your existing coding/billing systems or third party software to directly import and utilize this data from a single source without any installs.
- Provided as early as possible the month prior (Dec - Q1, March - Q2, June - Q3, Sept - Q4) to the new version’s effective date to allow maximum time to educate staff on changes and incorporate edits within the backend.