Physician NCCI Edits
Download Sample File
Reduce denials with Medicare’s National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) files for physicians — quarterly update available!
Decrease claim resubmission costs by incorporating the NCCI rules from these data files into your coding/billing system. These files with Medicare NCCI edits let you know which CPT® and HCPCS codes you should not report together on professional claims. And the modifier indicators make it easy to identify code edits that you may override when documentation supports billing both codes.
You can count on getting these files quickly, which means you can start applying the edits right away. And the reasonable pricing looks even better when you consider all the denials these NCCI data files will prevent.
Benefits of Physician NCCI Edits Data Files
- Streamline compliant use of NCCI edits for physician services
- Decrease denials by following coding rules based on the NCCI edits table
- Access essential compliance data for Medicare (plus the many other payers who adopt NCCI edits)
- Get a single searchable file of the current NCCI policy manual
- See the modifier indicator, which lets you know when you may override an edit
- Import our database-friendly files easily, saving your team time and effort
- Ask about getting quarterly updates to keep NCCI data current
Features of Physician NCCI Edits Data Files
- Procedure-to-procedure (PTP) NCCI Medicare edits for physicians
- Column 1 and column 2 codes
- Effective dates and deletion dates
- NCCI edit policy/rationale
- NCCI modifier indicator
- NCCI policy manual
- README file
Request a QuoteClick here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call our specialist Abbey at 239-280-4236.