LCD - CPT to ICD-10-CM (All States)
Download Sample File
Medicare local coverage determinations for the location — or locations — of your choice, with quarterly updates available!
If you don’t check your location-specific LCD policy, Medicare payment for your claim is at risk. LCDs offer a treasure-trove of information straight from each Medicare contractor, often letting you know exactly which diagnosis codes support coverage for the service, procedure, or supply you’re reporting.
By using the information in these files, you’ll improve your compliance with Medicare policies. And compliant claims can lead to better reimbursement, reduced rework costs, and better audit outcomes. Let us know whether you need LCDs for one locality, a few, or all to ensure you have easy access to the right information for your claims.
Benefits of LCDs: CPT® to ICD-10-CM
- Confirm your claim supports medical necessity
- Reduce time spent searching the Medicare database for LCDs
- See the ICD-10-CM codes that support specific CPT®/HCPCS codes for your Medicare contractor
- Customize based on the location(s) you serve and system requirements
- Opt to get local coverage determination data file updates each quarter
Features of LCDs: CPT® to ICD-10-CM
- Medicare local coverage determination (LCD) policy number and title
- State and geographic area
- Contractor name, type (e.g., A and B MAC), and number
- Policy effective and revision dates
- Policy-specific CPT® and HCPCS codes
- ICD-10-CM codes and descriptors from LCD tables defining coverage
- Medicare LCD guidelines with policy-specific instructions and notes
- README file
Request a QuoteClick here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call our specialist Abbey at 239-280-4236.