ICD-10-CM Data Set Base File
Download Sample File
ICD-10 database download complete with official code descriptions
TCI SuperCoder's coding and programming experts developed our ICD-10 data files knowing that you need more than a simple list of ICD-10 codes. Our data files supply your coders with ICD-10-CM code categories as well as complete codes, and we have designed the files to integrate easily into your current coding and billing systems.
Accurate ICD-10-CM coding is essential to supporting reimbursement, so our ICD-10 data download provides the entire ICD-10-CM code set in its hierarchical format, similar to what you find in the Tabular list.
Benefits of ICD-10-CM Data Set Base File
- Save time by using these ready-to-add ICD-10 data files
- Ensure ICD-10-CM coding accuracy with the official long descriptors
- Streamline data set incorporation by choosing our developer-friendly files
- Get the files you need quickly and at a budget-friendly price
Features of ICD-10-CM Data Set Base File
- ICD-10-CM categories and complete codes
- Official long descriptors
- Short descriptors
- Identification of complete and incomplete codes
- Code status: new, revised, deleted, no change
- README file
Request a QuoteClick here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call our specialist Abbey at 239-280-4236.