2018 ICD-10-CM Mapping For Providers — Data Files
Download Sample File
Highly customized ICD-10 mapping files specially designed for providers!
Take the guesswork out of finding the correct ICD-10-CM match for an ICD-9-CM code. With TCI SuperCoder’s ICD-10 mapping, providers get accurate, up-to-date ICD-10-CM options for the diagnoses they encounter most.
You supply your superbill, a list of frequently reported codes, or a list of conditions you treat, and the TCI SuperCoder team will apply our expertise and our proprietary ICD-10 mapping tool to create a customized ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM crosswalk specific to your needs.
Benefits of ICD-10 Mapping for Providers
- Get a crosswalk updated for 2018
- Customize the crosswalk based on your own superbill or your top codes/conditions
- Find the correct ICD-10 codes faster
- Go beyond GEMs to review all possible matches, increasing accuracy and specificity
Features of ICD-10 Mapping for Providers
- Crosswalk from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM for your top diagnoses
- Results from CMS GEMs and TCI SuperCoder’s extended logics
- ICD-10-CM codes specific to your specialty
- ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM short and long descriptors
Request a QuoteClick here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call our specialist Abbey at 239-280-4236.