ICD-10-CM Data Set Base File
2019 official diagnosis codes and descriptors in a complete ICD-10 database
You can’t support medical necessity (or payment!) for your claims if you don’t have the correct ICD-10-CM codes. Our ICD-10-CM download (text or Excel) for 2019 identifies complete, reportable codes so your coders will be sure they have every necessary character for a successful claim.
Download our ICD-10 code database (2019) to ensure you’re working with more than just a plain list of ICD-10 codes. Our diagnosis code data files are simple to integrate into your existing systems for easy access, and we mark new and revised codes so you know what’s different in 2019.
Benefits of ICD-10-CM Data Set Base File (2019 Edition)
- Improve accuracy with ICD-10-CM data free of errors
- Get to the right code faster by adding complete ICD-10-CM 2019 codes to your systems
- Simplify integration by using our coder-designed, developer-friendly files
- Enhance your ICD-10-CM data set by customizing your file
Features of ICD-10-CM Data Set Base File (2019 Edition)
- ICD-10-CM categories and complete codes
- Official long descriptors
- Short descriptors
- Identification of complete and incomplete codes
- Code status: new, revised, deleted, no change
- README file
Request a Quote Click here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call us directly at 239-280-4281.