HCPCS Data Set Base File
Download Sample File
Turn to TCI SuperCoder for an up-to-date HCPCS code file for drugs, supplies, durable medical equipment (DME), and more. To ensure easy integration with your practice management system, our code-savvy programmers focused on management system needs when developing the HCPCS data set file.
That means your coders get accurate HCPCS codes and your IT department gets the information it needs to identify the utilization headers. The result is better analysis, classification, and reporting of HCPCS codes from within your practice management system.
Benefits of HCPCS Data Set Base File
- Capture accurate payment through correct coding of drugs and supplies
- Access HCPCS codes that Medicare requires in place of CPT® codes
- Get excellent value for your money with descriptors and status included
Features of HCPCS Data Set Base File
- HCPCS codes (dental [D] codes not included in HCPCS code list download)
- Official long descriptors and short description
- Code status, including new, revised, deleted, and no change
- README file
Request a QuoteClick here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call our specialist Abbey at 239-280-4236.