CPT®-HCPCS-RVU Relationship Data File
Have work, PE, and MP RVUs at your fingertips for both CPT® and HCPCS!
Having up-to-date RVU data for your codes is essential to your organization’s financial health. This data file packs in both CPT® and HCPCS codes, plus code-by-code RVUs broken down into work, practice expense, and malpractice RVUs.
To enhance your payment knowledge, you also get notification when RVUs vary based on use of modifiers TC, 26, and 53. And the MPFS code status included lets you know right away whether the code is active for Medicare, carrier-priced, one of the Medicare HCPCS codes for measures (like the value-based reimbursement MIPS program), and more. Want to add more data? Ask about customization options!
Benefits of CPT®-HCPCS-RVU Relationship Data File
- Have CPT®, HCPCS, and Medicare fee information in one spot
- Easily integrate code and fee information into your systems
- Confirm fee data for your top services to assist with business planning
- Have Medicare-established RVUs to inform contract negotiations
- See the RVU breakdown for a code, including work, practice expense, and malpractice
- Compare RVUs for services in non-facility and facility settings
- Include quarterly updates as an option (ask our sales rep)
Features of CPT®-HCPCS-RVU Relationship Data File
- CPT® and HCPCS codes
- Rows for codes with modifiers TC, 26, and 53, where applicable
- Code descriptors
- MPFS code status
- Identification of codes not used for Medicare payment
- Work RVUs
- Non-facility and facility PE RVUs
- Malpractice RVUs
- Non-facility and facility total RVUs
Request a QuoteClick here
to complete a form so we can assist you. Or call our specialist Abbey at 239-280-4236.