Get 2016 CPT® Code Updates Plus Advice, Crosswalk Between ICD-10-CM and ICD-9-CM Codes.
With SuperCoder’s Code Search, entering a keyword in the search box just once brings you results from four sets of codes, using indexes, tables, and SuperCoder's enhanced Keyword Code Helper. You can filter the results by desired set(s) of codes and result source(s). You even control how results are displayed. Choose between weighted logic and sorting the code results numerically.
With a Code Search subscription, you can:
- Simultaneously search across 4 sets of codes – CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ICD-9-CM.
- Convert all your top used ICD-9-CM codes to ICD-10-CM codes, and vice versa, with ICD-10 Bridges, available as a standalone tool and on your ICD-10-CM and ICD-9-CM code details pages.
- Convert your Superbill of ICD-9-CM codes to ICD-10-CM using Superbill Converter within the ICD-10 Bridge tool.
The instant code lookup tool also helps to:
- Identify the correct code faster with on-target results.
- Get results specific for age-, gender-, or time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location to the search.
- Search by sets of codes (ICD-10-CM, ICD-9-CM, CPT® or HCPCS), by a code’s digits/characters, by index entry, or by the code descriptor, including related keywords.
- See each code’s complete, official descriptor.
- Get lay terms written by the trusted Coding Institute editorial team, explaining codes and rules in terms you understand.
- Count on thousands of coder-designed illustrations that show what a procedure entails.
- Speed up searches with code suggestions for abbreviations and alternative terms not found in coding books’ indexes.
- See color-coded search results that reveal the definitive source of the results: code descriptor, index, or SuperCoder’s Keyword Code Helper.
- Confidently transition from books to online knowing the purple and red search results provide the same results as manual index code lookup without the thumb fatigue.
- Quickly review guidelines, lay terms, and even historical data available at the code level.
*Requires minimum 3 month subscription.
Search By Code
Search By Keyword