Now spot applicable codes faster with more relevant results. Get results specific for Age, Gender, or Time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location. What's even better?... Your favorite coder is now available at a monthly price of $49.95!
- 5-way, simultaneous search of 4 sets of codes — CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-10, and ICD-9 — satisfies your need to find the code you need fast. Most of the codes feature anatomic illustrations to add efficiency and accuracy to interventional radiology coding.
- CCI, LCD, and fee schedule tools conquer your compliance concerns: CCI Edits Checker prevents S&I coding blunders, LCD/NCD Lookup reveals your MAC’s coverage from abdominal CT to zygapophyseal joint injection while the 7-in-1 Fee Schedule tool gives you instant PC/TC details and RVUs.
- Optimize your radiology pay with the latest information and strategies from the Coding Institute’s Radiology Coding Alert and Radiology Coding Survival Guide.
- Get full reimbursement, hassle-free, by checking your claim against CPT®↔ICD CrossRef, CPT® ↔ HCPCS, and CPT®/HCPCS ↔ Modifiers crosswalk tools.
- Quickly find the ICD-10 matches to your most common diagnoses with ICD-10 Bridges.
- Ensure coding and billing compliance with CMS 1500 Real-Time Scrubber that suggests instant compliance-boosting fixes.
- Quickly find National Drug Code information for CPT®/HCPCS codes with NDC↔CPT®/HCPCS CrossReference.
- Nab up to 38 AAPC-approved CEUs to keep your certification current.
- CPT®/ICD ↔PQRS Crosswalk shows PQRS measures associated with ICD-10, ICD-9, CPT®, and HCPCS codes.
REAP THE REWARDS: SUCCEED WITH THE ALL-IN-1 RADIOLOGY CODING & COMPLIANCE RESOURCE
Radiology Coder is designed to meet the specific needs of your high-volume, complex specialty by connecting you instantly to the codes and crucial compliance documents that affect you:
- Tap in to the code seeker’s paradise: Search CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ICD-9-CM by code, code range, keyword, or index entry.
- High-speed document search: Whether you need your MAC’s angiography policy or tips on how to code chest X-rays, searchable LCD Lookup, 14 coding survival guides, and Radiology Coding Alert archives provide the answer in a flash.
Ethically and effortlessly increase your claims’ reimbursement without raising auditor red flags thanks to Radiology Coder’s ranked code search results, compliance resources, and expert-approved articles in your monthly Radiology Coding Alert.