One Physician Coder
Pick a Specialty Coder from 25 specialties and get everything you need - CCI Edits Checker, 5-in-1 fee schedule, LCD/NCD lookup, CPT↔ICD-9 CrossRef, ICD-10 Bridges, and more - to work profitably from your desktop. This resource also includes expert guidance from a Coding Institute coding or compliance newsletter offered in 25 specialties.
Code Search –
Look up codes by keyword, code, or index entry with the all-new SuperCoder Code Search that provides descriptions, guidelines, symbols, and ICD-10 code search, too.
- CPT® code Lay Terms and Illustrations
- ICD-9 Vol. 1 and 2
- Get online access including new content and archives to help your practice earn every dollar it deserves. The newsletters will get you specialty-specific coding guidance from CPC®
-certified professional coders, including monthly coding news, analysis, and practical examples specific to your chosen specialties.
Code Connect ($199.95 value)
- Enter a CPT®
code and immediately get all of the CPT®
Assistant articles that the American Medical Association has published on the code since 1990.
– Stay in compliance using these handy all-embracing and effective coding tools in one power pack.
- LCDs – See any LCD’s allowed diagnosis codes plus complete policy text on the same site
- NCDs – Shows diagnosis codes included in any National Coverage Determinations for a CPT® code
- Modifiers Crosswalk – Check allowed CPT® and CMS modifiers for CPT® and HCPCS codes
- ICD-10 Bridge
- CPT® ↔ HCPCS Crosswalk – Alerts you to associated drug and supply codes for CPT® codes and vice versa
- CPT↔ICD CrossReference – Decrease denials by checking for top reported diagnosis codes for a CPT® code
- CCI Edits Checker – Quickly check CCI-allowed CPT® and HCPCS code combinations sorted in descending order by Relative Value Units (RVUs)
- Get the power of 5 fee schedule tools in one place to rid all your fee-related headaches.
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS)
- Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs)
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLAB)
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies (DMEPOS)
- Average Sales Price (ASP)
- Check claims for thousands of issues in one swoop with the scrubber for CMS 1500:
14 Survival Guides
- The much-improved CMS 1500 Real-Time Scrubber combines CCI with the logics of the Physician Fee Schedule, CPT® concepts, LCDs, and more.
- Stay on top of each specialty's top procedures, diagnoses, and payer variations and maintain your CPC®
using these online specialty and topic guides offering 1 AAPC-approved CEU each.
- Cardiology Survival Guide
- Coding and Reimbursement Survival Guide
- Evaluation and Management Survival Guide
- Gastroenterology Survival Guide
- General Surgery Survival Guide
- ICD-9 Specialty Guide
- Ob-Gyn Coding Survival Guide
- Otolaryngology Survival Guide
- Part B Insider Survival Guide
- Pathology Laboratory Survival Guide
- Pediatric Coding Survival Guide
- Physician Coding Update
- Radiology Coding Survival Guide
- Urology Survival Guide