Now spot applicable codes faster with more relevant results. Get results specific for Age, Gender, or Time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location. What's even better?... Your favorite coder is now available at a monthly price of $49.95!
- Streamline your pediatric code-search with simultaneous searching of ICD-10-CM, ICD-9-CM, CPT®, and HCPCS codes.
- Sort out official rules and payer variations with completely searchable archives of every Pediatric Coding Alert article and the Pediatric Survival Guide.
- Watch denials plummet when you use CCI Edits Checker and CPT®↔ICD CrossRef.
- Ensure cleaner pre-clearinghouse claims with SuperCoder's Real-Time CMS 1500 Scrubber that instantly suggests compliance-increasing fixes.
- Make the most of ICD-10 Bridges that help you find the matches to the ICD-9 codes you relied on for so long.
- Quickly find National Drug Code information for CPT®/HCPCS codes with NDC↔CPT®/HCPCS CrossReference.
- Check out CPT® ↔ HCPCS and CPT®/HCPCS ↔ Modifiers for user-friendly code match-up tools.
- Sail through credential renewal with 38 AAPC-approved CEUs, including options to support your Certified Pediatric Coder™ (CPEDC™).
- See how CPT®/ICD ↔PQRS Crosswalk shows PQRS measures associated with ICD-10, ICD-9, CPT®, and HCPCS codes.
WANT THE WINNING COMBO? 24/7 SEARCHABLE CODES, BUNDLES, RVUs, & HOW-TO ARTICLES
Rely on round-the-clock access to the hottest pediatric topics tied to code lookup, LCDs/NCDs, CCI edits, and fees to step-up your coding accuracy, decrease denials, and safeguard your payments:
Hassle-free compliance-boosting guidance with 7-in-1 Fee Schedule tool
Save time using the online resource tailored to your pediatric coding needs, analyzing the latest guidance about Medicaid, vaccines, preventive services, and more – all reviewed by national pediatric coding consultant Richard Tuck, MD, FAAP.
Pediatric Coder will help you code for pediatrics better and faster with instant access to thousands of coding tools and practical articles from your monthly Pediatric Coding Alert.