Now spot applicable codes faster with more relevant results. Get results specific for Age, Gender, or Time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location. What's even better?... Your favorite coder is now available at a monthly price of $49.95!
- Nab just the code you need with 5-way search for CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ICD-9-CM.
- 7-in-1 Fee Schedule tool, LCD/NCD Lookup, and CCI Edits Checker cut the confusion out of finding the CMS info for your optometry service.
- Have confidence in your code pairs using CPT®↔ICD CrossRef, CPT®/HCPCS ↔ Modifiers, and CPT® ↔ HCPCS match-up tools
- Bolster ICD-10-CM accuracy with two mappers based on GEMs and Extended logic.
- Lock down clean claims with the compliance-boosting Real-Time CMS 1500 Scrubber that provides instantaneous advice so you can rectify the claim before it goes to the clearinghouse.
- Instantly find useful National Drug Code information for CPT®/HCPCS codes using the new NDC↔CPT®/HCPCS CrossReference.
- Track down solutions to brain-bending cases in the searchable Optometry Coding Alert archives.
- 38 AAPC-approved CEUs are ready and waiting to keep your career moving forward
- CPT®/ICD ↔PQRS Crosswalk shows PQRS measures associated with ICD-10, ICD-9, CPT®, and HCPCS codes.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? COUNT ON OPTOMETRY CODER FOR QUICK, COMPLIANT CODING
Optometry Coder provides practical, optometry-specific coding, billing, and HIPAA compliance information on your desktop so you minimize information search time, boost revenue, reduce denials, and sail through audits:
- What you need, when you need it: This always up-to-date, Web-based solution puts an end to buying heavy manuals weighed down by codes that don’t apply to you.
- 1-stop-shop: A single, user-friendly resource organizes your access to codes, references, tools, links, and how-to articles.
With Optometry Coder on your side, you can stop worrying that you’ll miss important optometry news. Every month, you’ll receive 8 pages of specialty-specific updates, detailed instructions, and winning strategies from Optometry Coding Alert.