Search for Medical Codes, Coverage Info, and Compliance Guidance in a Single Source
Now spot applicable codes faster with more relevant results. Get results specific for Age, Gender, or Time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location. What's even better?... Your favorite coder is now available at a monthly price of $49.95!
- Time Saver: Instantly search across CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ICD-9-CM.
- Compliance Booster: 7-in-1 Fee Schedule exposes RVUs, allowed modifiers, global days, and more.
- Denials Destroyer: Run your codes through CCI Edits Checker, and let the handy color-coded results banish bundle troubles.
- Accuracy Accelerator: Overcome your toughest ophthalmology coding challenges with specialty-specific examples and case studies all searchable by topic or code in Ophthalmology Coding Alert archives.
- ICD-10 Simplifier: Easily crosswalk from ICD-10-CM to ICD-9-CM codes with two mappers based on GEMs and Extended Logic.
- Claim Scrubber: Just enter claim data into the Real-Time CMS 1500 Scrubber to get instantaneous claim-fixing advice.
- Clear Crosswalker: Pop a CPT® or HCPCS code into NDC↔CPT®/HCPCS CrossReference to get instant NDC info.
- Certification Supporter: Stop worrying about CEU requirements for your CPC® with 38 AAPC-approved CEU opportunities — at no extra cost!
- PQRS Helper: CPT®/ICD ↔PQRS Crosswalk shows PQRS measures associated with ICD-10, ICD-9, CPT®, and HCPCS codes.
WHY JOIN NOW? UPGRADE EFFICIENCY, BOOST COMPLIANCE, RAISE REVENUE
Starting today, your ophthalmology practice can profit from the one-stop online solution that’s coder-developed and coder-approved:
- Foolproof: Ophthalmology Coder crosswalks do the hard work for you — CPT®↔ICD CrossRef, CPT®/HCPCS to Modifiers, and CPT® ↔ HCPCS.
- Customized: Log in to your Coder for ophthalmology coding news and easy access to your most-used codes.
- High-Speed Document Search: Stop claim troubles in their tracks with searchable LCDs/NCDs.
Don’t waste time on generic coding advice. Ophthalmology Coder grants you access to a new 8-page issue of Ophthalmology Coding Alert every month, jam-packed with analysis of the code changes, payer guidance, and case studies every ophthalmology practice needs to know.