Now spot applicable codes faster with more relevant results. Get results specific for Age, Gender, or Time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location. What's even better?... Your favorite coder is now available at a monthly price of $49.95!
- Speed your code hunt with flexible search options for HCPCS, CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and ICD-9-CM codes.
- LCD/NCD Lookup and CCI Edits Checker clear the path to clean claims.
- Verify RVUs and Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) in a flash with the 7-in-1 Fee Schedule tool.
- CPC® certified? Check out 38 AAPC-approved CEU opportunities.
- Find answers to your medical oncology and hematology coding conundrums in searchable Oncology & Hematology Coding Alert archives.
- On an ICD-10-CM code page, see ICD-9-CM code results so you can compare the new and old code sets with ease.
- Add codes into SuperCoder's CMS 1500 Scrubber for Real-Time, and you'll get instant advice so you can correct the claim before it goes to the clearinghouse.
- Find useful National Drug Code information for CPT®/HCPCS codes using the new NDC↔CPT®/HCPCS CrossReference.
WHAT’S THE SUPERCODER ADVANTAGE? IDENTIFY AND AVOID COSTLY DENIAL TRIGGERS
Oncology & Hematology Coder brings together information from a wide range of sources to help you translate clinical documentation into correct codes:
- Web-Based Solutions = Always up-to-date codes, CCI edits, LCDs, and Fee Schedule data
- Compare your claims to our cross reference tools: CPT↔ICD CrossRef, CPT®/HCPCS ↔ modifiers, and CPT®↔HCPCS.
Oncology & Hematology Coder is your gateway to insider tips, case studies, step-by-step guidance on chemotherapy rules, and the latest news only available in your monthly Oncology & Hematology Coding Alert.