The Only Online Solution to Combine the Latest ASA Coding Resources, Calculator, & Advice
Click here to compare to other industry solutions.
2016 CPT® code updates are now live on Anesthesia Coder! Learn code changes through code search and advice from The Coding Institute. There is more...keep your 2015 info into 2016 with 2015 Fee Schedules side-by-side with your 2016 rates.
- Strengthens revenue by instantly adjusting payments for P status modifiers, varied unit times, and multiday anesthesia
- Streamlines workflow with CPT®-ASA CROSSWALK Plus Units
- Improves coding accuracy to overcome your biggest anesthesia coding challenges with thousands of archived articles from Anesthesia Coding Alert
- Cuts costs by including 38 AAPC-approved CEU opportunities
- Seamless anesthesia research: New and improved! Complete anesthesia information fully integrated at CPT® code level; no hopping between places!
- CPT®/ICD ↔ PQRS Crosswalk Shows PQRS measures associated with ICD-10, ICD-9, CPT®, and HCPCS codes.
WHAT DO YOU GET? CALCULATE ANESTHESIA PAYMENTS IN A SNAP!
This powerhouse speeds you through your anesthesia claim quota with these benefits:
- Better value by combining CPT® anesthesia code lookup with ASA Reverse CROSSWALK®
- Time saving with code search, Relative Value Guide®, and guidance in one place.
With Anesthesia Coder, you’re always up-to-date and compliant with the latest anesthesia changes thanks to your monthly dose of Anesthesia Coding Alert.
- Article CCI 2016: Beware of Reporting These New Procedure Codes With Anesthesia
- Article Billing: Start the New Year With the Right Collections Perspective
- Article ICD-10: Get Details From Surgeon to Confirm Primary Pulmonary Hypertension