Monthly Newsletter Devoted Exclusively to Helping Your Pulmonology Practice Optimize its Coding
From maximizing your multiple scope claims to helping you identify the place of service for sleep study interpretations, Pulmonology Coding Alert has got you covered with news, analysis, and expert guidance in each monthly issue.
Every issue also delivers ICD-10-CM coding advice, featuring pulmonology’s most common diagnoses, to take the stress out of finding the right codes for your claims.
Plus, Pulmonology Coding Alert’s articles give you the details you need to apply 2016 CPT® code changes correctly, including new codes for EBUS, mediastinoscopy, and prolonged E/M services.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Pulmonology Coding Alert
- Only Relevant & Filtered Info: All pulmonology coding information and guidance so you knock over denials, improve documentation and boost compliance.
- Quick Results: You get immediate results thanks to code and keyword searchable archive of pulmonology coding articles.
- ICD-10 Compliance: ICD-10 experts bring you reliable pulmonology ICD-10 info specific to your needs.
- Safeguard Reimbursement: Leading pulmonology coding educator Carol Pohlig, BSN, RN, CPC, ACS, shows you how to overcome everyday pulmonology challenges.
- 24 CEUs Annually: Keep your AAPC certification valid by passing quizzes from Pulmonology Coding Alert (6 CEUs), SuperCoder Bolt (12 CEUs), and webinars (6 CEUs).