The Easy-to-Understand Coding Resource You Need for More Profitable Pediatric Coding
Get all the tools, advice, and tactics you need to understand coding nuances and keep your practice on track in your monthly Pediatric Coding Alert.
Every month, this resource will bring you pediatric-specific CPT®, HCPCS, and diagnosis code updates, analysis, and expert insight along with tips, practical examples, and reader questions to help you apply the codes in simple steps. Check in each month for a new ICD-10-CM spotlight feature, offering documentation tips, highlighting key changes, and providing you with strategies to apply this new codeset properly.
Plus, Pediatric Coding Alert also offers complete coverage of 2016 CPT® changes, from new vaccine code shifts to E/M revisions and more!
5 Reasons to start your subscription to Pediatric Coding Alert:
- Tailor-made answers: Get expert answers to your coding questions all reviewed by national pediatric coding consultant Richard Tuck, MD, FAAP, to help you overcome your toughest pediatric coding challenges.
- Improve cash flow: Reel in every dollar your practice deserves by using higher paying procedure codes when you should.
- Gain in-depth knowledge: Increase coding accuracy with easy-to-understand guidance on CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-10 codes including American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations and CCI edit explanations.
- Practical advice: Overcome common pediatric coding denials with real-world examples and solutions from pediatric coding managers, your peers, and pediatric experts.
- Enhance efficiency: Look up any pediatric topic and get practical coding tips and advice in a flash from articles dating from present to 1998.