Improve Cash Flow & Stay Compliant with Comprehensive Pathology & Lab Coding Coverage
No time to weed through the never-ending onslaught of information about pathologist and laboratory coding and coverage? Let Pathology/Lab Coding Alert do it for you – every month! The Coding Institute’s nationally recognized editor helps you unravel PAMA and understand screening vs. confirmatory toxicology testing.
Plus, the newsletter will also guide you through molecular pathology coding and payment for the 2016 CPT® codes.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Pathology/Lab Coding Alert:
- On-Track Advice: Monthly pathology and lab coding articles written by Ellen Garver, CPC, help you apply the correct code and straighten out multiple fee schedules.
- Time Saver: No need to rush through bulky binders as you can look up any laboratory or pathology coding topic with code or keyword in the archive dating back to 2000.
- ICD-10 Compliant: Learn ICD-10 rules and guidelines for your top used diagnosis codes and more.
- 100% Money Back Assurance: If you're ever dissatisfied with the quality of your subscription, just leave us a note and we’ll refund the full subscription price – no questions asked.
- Giveaway: As a subscriber, you’re connected to the coding industry’s hottest exclusives at no extra cost: Online archive (offering articles since 2000), SuperCoder Bolt, webinars, 24 FREE AAPC CEUs per year, and much, much more.