Credible & Most Relevant Coding Advice for a Profitable Otolaryngology Practice
Otolaryngology Coding Alert cuts through the confusion of ENT coding so your revenue will safely soar to new heights.
From helping you report nosebleeds to providing a five-step approach to coding from the op note, Otolaryngology Coding Alert specializes in practical, how-to advice from experienced coders in the Otolaryngology coding and billing field.
We also provide in-depth analysis of annual code changes to ensure you apply them correctly from the start, whether you’re reporting speech evaluations, chemodenervation, or cerumen removal. Every issue will also arm you with step-by-step and otolaryngology-specific ICD-10-CM guidance to help you report your most common diagnoses, including rhinitis, otosclerosis, and acute respiratory infections, ensuring a smooth 2015 implementation.
Otolaryngology Coding Alert puts your coding on the fast lane:
- On-Target Coding: Otolaryngology-specific articles and archives help you decode the plethora of official guidelines and payer variations so you get to the right code every time
- More Efficiency: Look up any otolaryngology coding topic and instantly get thousands of how-to tips at your fingertips
- Practice Management Advisor: From clip ‘n’ save charts to cheat sheets and flow charts, our dynamic forms speed you to the right code in innovative ways
- Modifier Queen: Find out which combos to report when and why
- ICD-10 Education: Monthly scoop from ICD-10 experts ensure you stroll comfortably to the new system.
- Certification Maintenance: Get 24 AAPC-approved and 5 AHIMA CEUS by passing tests for Otolaryngology Coding Alert (6 CEUs),SuperCoder Bolt, and webinars.