Unrivaled Coverage of the Facts That Matter for On-Target Orthopedic Coding
From helping you solve the challenge of coding for common fractures and other procedures like arthroscopic repairs to frequently analyzing bundling issues and providing clarity and direction where coding two procedures poses a challenge, Orthopedic Coding Alert has got you covered each month.
The newsletter also regularly features ICD-10 scenarios such as common disorders of the muscles and connective tissues so you’ve got the skills and confidence you need for the new system.
Orthopedic Coding Alert must-have benefits include:
- On-Target Analysis: Learn tips from orthopedic pros Bill Mallon, MD and Heidi Stout, BA, CPC, COSC, PCS, CCS-P
- Info Sorter: Coding veterans provide the quotes and the concise explanations you need so you overturn denials, boost compliance, and improve documentation
- Time Saver: Online search by code or keyword of thousands of archived articles gets you the orthopedic coding specifics you need in seconds
- Exclusive Insight: Interviews with orthopedic coding experts give you the inside scoop to lift your orthopedic coding accuracy to a new high
- ICD-10 Trainer: You’ll master ICD-10 coding in no time with monthly lessons on the diagnoses you see most often
- Certification Maintenance: Get 24 AAPC-approved and 5 AHIMA CEUS by passing tests for Orthopedic Coding Alert (6 CEUs),SuperCoder Bolt, and webinars.