Trusted Resource Guides You to the Right Optometry Code to Seal Your Pay
Most optometry practices perform dozens of diagnostic tests per week. But staying on top of which diagnostic tests you can report per eye — and which modifiers different carriers prefer for bilateral tests — can be vexing. Optometry Coding and Billing Alert will guide you through these choices and more!
Every month, Optometry Coding and Billing Alert brings you the most pertinent, optometry-specific guidance to overcome your top coding and billing challenges with proven, hard-won solutions.
Plus, get the inside scoop on 2015 coding changes – including the big ICD-10 changes - so you’re one step ahead!
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Optometry Coding and Billing Alert:
- Always On-target Coding: Optometry-specific articles and archives help you decode the plethora of official guidelines and payer variations so you get to the right code every time
- Time Saver: Code and keyword searchable archives speed you to the info you need in no time
- ICD-10 education: Monthly scoop from ICD-10 experts ensure you stroll comfortably to the new system
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. We’ll refund your subscription price if you’re ever dissatisfied with the quality of your subscription 100% - guaranteed.
- Free Online Resources: Get the coding industry’s hottest exclusives at no extra cost: Online archive (almost a decade of article coverage), Coding 911, SuperCoder Bolt, monthly webinars, 24 FREE AAPC CEUs per year, and more