Your Journey to an Error-Free, Compliant & Profitable Ophthalmology Practice Starts Here
Don’t have time to dig through the inexhaustible onslaught of information about ophthalmology coding and coverage? Let Ophthalmology Coding Alert do it for you every month!
Whether you need to understand the bilateral rules for 76519 and 92136, want to learn more about coding FBR with laceration repair, or have questions about strabismus surgery, this specialty-specific newsletter provides the answers you need!
This newsletter will also help you stay on top of 2015 coding changes – including ICD-10-CM – to ensure your practice is set up for success.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Ophthalmology Coding Alert:
- Spot-on Coding: : Monthly articles give you insight on official coding guidelines and payer variations so you apply the right code every time
- Expert Insight. Gain practical strategies and real-world coding solutions all reviewed by renowned coding consultant Maggie M. Mac, CPC, CEMC, CHC, CMM, ICCE, President of Maggie Mac-Medical Practice Consulting in Clearwater, Fla., and Brooklyn, N.Y .
- Saves Time: Just type in your code/keyword in the largest database of ophthalmology articles dating back more than a decade and get thousands of how-to-tips at your fingertips.
- ICD-10 Education: Every month, you’ll get ICD-10 coding tips and advice to crosswalk to the new system effortlessly
- Free Online Resources: Get the coding industry’s hottest exclusives at no extra cost: Online archive (offering articles through 1999), Coding 911, SuperCoder Bolt, monthly webinars, 24 FREE AAPC CEUs per year, and much much more