Your Journey to an Error-Free, Compliant & Profitable Ophthalmology & Optometry Practice Starts Here
Don’t have time to dig through the inexhaustible onslaught of information about ophthalmology and optometry coding and coverage? Let Ophthalmology and Optometry Coding Alert do it for you every month!
Whether you need to understand the bilateral rules for 76519 and 92136, want to learn more about glaucoma screenings, or have questions about cataract surgery, this specialty-specific newsletter provides the answers you need!
This newsletter will also help you stay on top of 2017 coding changes – including ICD-10-CM – to ensure your practice is set up for success.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Ophthalmology and Optometry Coding Alert:
- Spot-on Coding: Monthly articles give you insights on official coding guidelines and payer variations so you apply the right code every time
- Expert Insight: Gain practical strategies and real-world coding solutions all reviewed by renowned coding consultant Maggie M. Mac, CPC, CEMC, CHC, CMM, ICCE, President of Maggie Mac-Medical Practice Consulting in Clearwater, Fla.
- Saves Time: Just type in your code/keyword to search the large database of ophthalmology and optometry articles dating back more than a decade and get thousands of how-to-tips at your fingertips.
- ICD-10 Education: Every month, you’ll get ICD-10 coding tips and advice to apply the diagnosis coding system effortlessly
- Free Online Resources: Get the coding industry’s hottest exclusives at no extra cost: Online archive (offering articles since 1998), SuperCoder Bolt, educational webinars, 24 FREE AAPC CEUs per year, and much more