Cut the Coding Confusion in Oncology & Hematology with Expert Tips & Advice
Every month, Oncology & Hematology Coding Alert provides specialty-focused, practical guidance to keep your practice profitable and safe from audits. This coding newsletter updates you on must-have medical oncology and hematology coding tips for infusion administration, drug units, neoplasm diagnoses, E/M services, and more.
The Alert’s editorial team also takes you step-by-step through case studies, CCI updates, and coverage news to ensure your practice stays up-to-date and ready to face coding challenges head on.
Count on Oncology & Hematology Coding Alert articles to keep your claims in the clear in 2016 with in-depth analysis of coding changes, including how to navigate your way to the right ICD-10-CM hem/onc codes.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Oncology Coding Alert
- Coding Analyzer: Monthly coding articles provide only to-the-point analysis so your coding's on-target and profitable
- Time Saver: Code or keyword-searchable archived articles back to 1999 get you to the oncology coding info you need instantly
- Case Studies: Step-by-step instructions for multiple-infusion encounters prevent a $73 mistake
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're ever dissatisfied with the quality of your subscription, just let us know and we'll refund your subscription price 100% - guaranteed.
- Free Online Resources. As a subscriber, you're connected to the coding industry's hottest exclusives at no extra cost: Online archive, SuperCoder Bolt, monthly webinars, 24 FREE AAPC CEUs per year, and much, much more!