Complete Ob-Gyn Coding Scoop – News, Guidelines, Analysis, Advice & More
This how-to, monthly ob-gyn coding newsletter provides real-life examples you can follow step-by-step to zero in on the right code every time. Ob-Gyn Coding Alert addresses the targeted, specialty-specific scenarios coders face every day — visits outside of the global ob package, lysis of adhesions during another procedure, complex annual visits, and more.
Be it allowed combos to use, payer modifiers to apply, guidelines to follow, or getting the ob-gyn specific ICD-10 info you need, AHIMA certified ICD-10 coding instructor and certified Ob-Gyn coder Suzanne Burmeister, CPC, COBGC, provides the guidance you need to overcome your toughest Ob-Gyn coding dilemmas and make this your most profitable year ever.
Don’t miss this special feature: Look to Ob-Gyn Coding Alert for specific, how-to instruction on ICD-10-CM codes in every issue.
5 Reasons to start your subscription to Ob-Gyn Coding Alert:
- Tailor-made answers: Get expert answers to your coding questions from industry veteran Ob-Gyn coding consultant Melanie Witt, RN, COBGC, MA to help you overcome the toughest Ob-Gyn coding challenges.
- Info sifter: Get updated and relevant Ob-Gyn coding info to overcome denials, boost accuracy and be compliant.
- Time saver: Get all the Ob-Gyn info you need instantly with code or keyword-searchable archived articles from present to 1998.
- ICD-10 updater: Get monthly updates from AHIMA-certified ICD-10 instructor Suzanne Leder, CPC, COBGC, to ensure you have a smooth transition to the new system.
- 24 AAPC CEUs: Get the opportunity to earn 12 CEUs from SuperCoder Bolt, 6 CEUs from Webinars, and 6 CEUs from Ob-Gyn Coding Alert at no extra cost.