We make it easy to find the online medical coding solution with just the features you need! |Learn More >>

Outpatient Facility Coding Alert

Reader Question:
Coding for Bilateral Procedures in ASC Setting

Question: I am new to ASC coding, having worked previously in hospital outpatient departments. How am I supposed to code for bilateral procedures? Answer: One of the [...]