Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

EM Coding Alert

You Be the Coder:

See What ICD-10 Codes to Report With 99497 and +99498

Question: What ICD-10 codes can I report with 99497 and +99498? I’ve heard that we can use HCPCS code S0257 or Z02.89 for non-Medicare patients. North Carolina Subscriber Answer: You report advance care planning (ACP) with codes 99497 (Advance care planning including the explanation and discussion of advance directives such as standard forms [with completion of such forms, when performed], by the [...]