File Clean, Ethical & Maximized Internal Medicine Claims with Easy-to-Understand Guidance
Internal Medicine Coding Alert sifts through the vast expanse of coding and coverage information to provide the hottest and most relevant topics, updates, analysis, and case studies – every month. From helping you accurately code for E/M services, electrocardiograms, ESRD, vaccines, chest x-rays, and other services to keeping you informed about why E codes shouldn’t be ignored, this newsletter brings you every bit of info you need to code correctly and profitably.
You also can count on the experienced staff at the Coding Institute to bring you targeted, how-to instruction on 2014 CPT® and ICD-10-CM changes so you can lead your practice to success.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Internal Medicine Coding Alert
- Reliable & Easy-To-Use Info: Know internal medicine coding inside out with CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-9 codes, CCI edits, and more – all explained in easy-to-understand step-by-step language.
- Time Saver: Code and keyword searchable Internal Medicine Coding offering articles since 1998 takes you to the info you need in a jiffy.
- ICD-10 Instructor: Monthly ICD-10 coding articles will help you stay ahead of the game when Oct. 1, 2015 arrives.
- Money Makers: Internists are financially struggling. Get tips on procedure codes and services that can increase your bottomline.
- 24 Annual CEUs: Take quizzes from Internal Medicine Coding Alert (6 CEUs), SuperCoder Bolt (12 CEUs), and webinars (6 CEUs).