Minimize Your Gastroenterology Coding Errors & Maximize Your Pay Every Month
Bypass the hottest gastroenterology coding trouble spots with Gastroenterology Coding Alert. Every month, this how-to newsletter provides proven tactics for FOBT, esophageal motility studies, colonoscopies, modifier 78 scenarios, and more.
This newsletter is your key to compliant claims in 2016. Check in each month for practical, gastroenterology-specific ICD-10 guidance to tackle your toughest diagnosis coding challenges.
Gastroenterology Coding Alert will also help you apply all the CPT® 2016 code changes for the digestive system, including updates to EGD, biliary drainage, and cholangiography.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Gastroenterology Coding Alert
- Specialty-Specific Insight: Policy experts like Michael Weinstein, MD, reveal the inside scoop so your gastroenterology coding is on track.
- No More Binder Flipping: Online search by code or keyword of thousands of archived articles (since 1999) takes you to the info you need in a flash.
- Monthly ICD-10 Info: Stay up-to-date on ICD-10 news, and benefit from specialty coding guidance for the conditions that matter most to your practice.
- Protected Payments: From included screening H&Ps to accurate consultation documentation, your evaluation and management coding will withstand auditor scrutiny.
- 24 AAPC CEUs: Each year, pass quizzes from SuperCoder Bolt (12 CEUs), webinars (6 CEUs), and Gastroenterology Coding Alert (6 CEUs) to keep your certification ticking.