Solve Coding Challenges & Optimize Payments With In-Depth Coverage That Helps Family Practices
Family Practice Coding Alert ensures you don't miss those small details that can make a big difference in your bottom line – like whether you can bill an E/M code with an annual check-up or what's included with an IPPE or AWV.
Trusted advice reviewed by AAFP's Kent Moore updates you on the latest coding changes, including E/M codes for consults, flu vaccines, and other top family medicine codes. Let us weed through the onslaught of coding news, distilling the most important items for your family practice, so you can focus on the bigger picture!
Plus every issue helps you get a grip on ICD-10-CM changes by providing expert insight into your most frequently reported diagnosis codes, from arthritis and ADHD to routine exams for patients of all ages.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Family Practice Coding Alert:
- Improved Revenue Stream : Monthly articles from certified coder Leigh DeLozier, CPC, provide only to-the-point analysis so you’re on top of complicated and ever-changing payer rules to get to your rightful pay.
- Time Saver: Reach your info in a flash with instantaneous access to practical solutions (term and code searchable) in family practice archives going back more than a decade.
- ICD-10 Education: You'll make an easy switch to ICD-10 coding with monthly lessons on the changes in store for your top used ICD-9 codes
- Free Online Resources: As a subscriber, you're connected to the coding industry's hottest exclusives at no extra cost: Online archive (offering articles covering family practice coding news since 1999), Coding 911, SuperCoder Bolt, monthly webinars, 24 FREE AAPC CEUs per year, and much, much more
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're ever dissatisfied with the quality of your subscription, just let us know and we'll refund your subscription price 100% - guaranteed.