A Vital Link between Your Emergency Medicine Coding Compliance & Revenue
Emergency Department Coding & Reimbursement Alert provides step-by-step guidance to seal your emergency pay. From helping you wash away infusion, injection, and hydration service confusion to providing ICD-10 guidance for the diagnoses you see, the latest CCI edits, and more, Emergency Department Coding & Reimbursement Alert has got you covered every month!
The Coding Institute’s trusted editors also update you on after-hour codes, EMR compliance, facility documentation guidelines, proper selection of foreign body removal codes, and a host of other topics relevant to your emergency department.
Plus, emergency medicine coding articles on 2016 coding changes (including E/M, spine and pelvis X-rays, and vaccinations) will ensure your emergency department works profitably without the frustration of coding headaches.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Emergency Medicine Coding Alert
- On-Track Analysis: Get expert analysis to protect your E/M & procedure pay; our monthly articles capture updates, policy and advice from Michael Granovsky, MD, CPC, FACEP.
- Decreased Downtime: Search by code or keyword of thousands of archived articles dating back more than a decade (featuring articles going back to 1998) so you get to the info you need faster.
- Smarter Use of ICD-10: Monthly ICD-10 guidance fast-tracks your ED diagnosis coding.
- Protected Payments: Monthly insider tips and tools to take advantage of the latest revenue opportunities and break away from fraud allegations.
- Certification Maintenance: Get 24 AAPC-approved and 5 AHIMA CEUs by passing tests for Emergency Medicine Coding Alert (6 CEUs), SuperCoder Bolt, and webinars.