Cardiology-Specific News & Analysis to Assist Correct Coding, Reimbursement & Compliance
Cardiology Coding Alert is your trusted resource for cardiology coding solutions, covering the services that keep your practice humming: cardiac caths, PCI, PV, stress tests, EP, E/M, and more. Every month, you’ll get in-depth articles and coverage news along with practical answers to top FAQs, such as how to code for coronary branch stenting and tactics for audit-proof echo documentation.
This newsletter’s detailed coverage of coding updates will help ensure your claims stay compliant as changes occur throughout the year. For 2016, be sure you’re up on the latest guidelines for reporting pulmonary valve implant, IVUS, thrombectomy, central arterial pressure, cardiac contractility modulation, and myocardial strain imaging.
Plus, you’ll find cardiology-specific diagnosis coding coverage in every issue to ensure you have the ICD-10 skills you need to succeed.
5 Reasons to start your subscription to Cardiology Coding Alert:
- Get every dollar your practice deserves: Expert guidance and to-the-point analysis written by Deborah Marsh, JD, MA, CPC, CHONC, and reviewed by Christina Neighbors, MA, CPC, CCC, turn your cardiology coding into a goldmine for your practice.
- Research any topic – anytime: You can access thousands of code and keyword-searchable archived articles (featuring articles since 1998) on cardiology coding.
- Profit from real-world examples: Experts arm you with real-world examples and tried ‘n’ true tips so you have a better idea how your peers are tackling tough coding challenges.
- ICD-10 education: You are taught everything you need to know to successfully implement ICD-10 diagnosis coding.
- 24 AAPC CEUs: Each year, pass quizzes from SuperCoder Bolt (12 CEUs), Webinars (6 CEUs), and Cardiology Coding Alert (6 CEUs) to keep your certification ticking.