Streamline Your Anesthesia Work & Garner Maximum Pay with Trusted Advice Every Month
Anesthesia Coding Alert offers reliable anesthesia coding guidance to ensure optimal payments from insurance claims. You’ll feel confident coding for this unique specialty, mastering qualifying circumstance codes, anesthesia modifiers, base units, post-op blocks, and more.
From helping you stay up-to-date on the new-for-2014 performance measurement codes to pointing out easy-to-miss differences when the descriptors to some of your most common codes change, Anesthesia Coding Alerthas got you covered – every month!
Every issue also touches upon important ICD-10-CM updates to the wide variety of diagnoses anesthesia coders must capture: Barrett's Esophagus, pacemaker services, C-section diagnoses, bimalleolar ankle fracture, and much more.
5 Good Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Anesthesia Coding Alert:
- Uncover New Anesthesia Coding Opportunities: Be the first one to find out about the latest codes and updates so you can boost your bottom line and stay one step ahead.
- Time Saver: Online search by code or keyword of thousands of archived anesthesia coding articles (since 1999) gets you the info in a flicker.
- ICD-10 Ready: Monthly ICD-10 articles will ensure you’re ready when Oct. 1, 2015 arrives.
- Simple Explanations: Improve your coding accuracy and reduce denials with tons of examples on proper time unit calculation, anesthesia provider modifiers, medical direction nuances, CRNA regulations, and more.
- 24 CEUs Annually: Keep your AAPC certification current by passing quizzes from webinars (6 CEUs), SuperCoder Bolt (12 CEUs), and Anesthesia Coding Alert (6 CEUs).