TCI brings to you the fastest ICD-10 coding at your fingertips – Access thousands of ICD-10 codes for your specialty!
You made it through the big ICD-10 transition and have gotten a feel for where the switch is causing work slowdowns and productivity problems. Now is the time to choose the right tool for the job of making ICD-10 code selection faster and simpler. TCI
brings to you the easiest and most reliable ICD-10 quick-reference guide for 8 specialties. This quick reference guide will help you spot the top-reported ICD-10 codes and eliminate bottlenecks.
This user-friendly spiral bound guide not only cuts research time and costs but also offers these great benefits:
- Easy Reference:– Frequently-reported ICD-10 codes for below listed specialties within your everyday reach. This guide makes code selection in the new system simple and easy.
- Accurate & Reliable:– Accurate and valid option for each condition– reviewed by experts!
- Time Saver:– Quick-reference guide will take you to the correct ICD-10 code right away.
- Listed Alphabetically:– Logical look-up of conditions will ensure you get to the right code faster.
- Tables for Easier Locating:– Various tables on HTN, Injury, Burn, etc. will ensure easier ICD-10 coding.
- Hassle-Free Resource:– This reliable ICD-10 guide will give you freedom from tiring codebooks and doubtful ICD-10 software.
- Less Claim Rejection:– Complete, correct and supportive ICD-10 codes will reduce the possibility of claim rejection for your practice.
- Single source for multiple specialties:- This guide contains ICD-10 codes for 8 specialties
Below is a list of specialties this guide contains:
- Primary Care (Family Practice/Internal Medicine)
- Emergency Medicine
This all-in-one resource contains coding information you need to overcome coding and billing errors. Keep this ICD-10 Multispecialty Quick Reference Guide handy to ensure top-notch diagnosis coding!