Wondering how to overcome common Cardiology coding challenges like how best to report calcified coronary lesions correctly and learn to report add- on codes for cardiac revascularization procedures? Make coding and billing errors a thing of the past and maximize reimbursements with SuperCoder Illustrated for Cardiology 2014. This comprehensive resource provides updated information and description for every CPT code, CCI edits, Relative Value Units (RVUs) and simple, easy-to-understand Lay Terms!
This user-friendly spiral bound book not only cuts research time and costs but also offers these great benefits:
- ICD-9 & ICD -10 CrossReference
- Up-to-date ICD-9 and CPT® procedure codes
- Easy-to-read list of comprehensive CCI edits protects payments
- Global Day Allowances Help You Break Postop Bundles
- Plug Revenue Drains Using Medicare Physician Fees
- Improve coding accuracy with easy-to-understand Lay Term
Perfect your coding skills and keep denials at bay with SuperCoder Illustrated for Cardiology 2014!