Simplify bundling decisions, establish medical necessity, and find the information you need.
Now you can fly through your workload with fast answers to your urology coding and billing questions. Defeat medical coding and billing complexities with the comprehensive and invaluable look-up guide—TCI’s Urology/Nephrology Coding Dictionary 2018.
The Urology/Nephrology Coding Dictionary 2018 is a unique coding resource that pack all the supporting information you need for accurate and medical coding and billing.
Get swift access to answers for your every question:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks for urology and nephrology — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Comprehensive list of thousands of medical terms with definitions written in easy to understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in simple to read language to clear up the confusion of when and how to apply modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
You’re in the driver’s seat with TCI’s Urology/Nephrology Coding Dictionary 2018.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association