Stay on track for full and prompt reimbursement with this convenient coding and billing look-up guide.
Documenting medical necessity? Knowing your bundling options? Not a problem. Get ready to fly with swift answers.
TCI’s Pediatrics Coding Dictionary 2018 puts all the supporting info you need for correct claims and optimal reimbursement in your hands—crosswalks, CCI edits, thousands of medical terms with definitions, coding procedures, anesthesia primer, modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS… and a lot more!
Streamline your coding and increase your reimbursement with this go-to resource that lays out fast answers for effective coding and billing.
Get in the know with these coding and billing essentials:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks for pediatrics — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Exhaustive list of medical terms with definitions written in easy-to-understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in easy-to-understand language that teaches the how and when to use modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
Isn’t it time you had coding and billing confidence and got the reimbursement you deserve? Now you can with the Pediatrics Coding Dictionary 2018.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association