Stay on track for full and prompt reimbursement with this convenient coding and billing look-up guide.
TCI’s Pathology/Lab Coding Dictionary 2018 puts the information you need for correct claims and swift reimbursement at your fingertips—thousands of medical terms with definitions, coding procedures, anesthesia primer, modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS… and a lot more!
Why waste time fumbling around in the dark? This must-have resource feeds you fast answers for accurate coding and billing, including crosswalks to help you establish medical necessity and CCI edits to make bundling decisions a breeze.
Get in the know with these coding and billing essentials:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks for pathology — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Exhaustive list of medical terms with definitions written in easy-to-understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in easy-to-understand language that teaches the how and when to use modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
Banish coding and billing confusion once and for all with the Pathology/Lab Coding Dictionary 2018.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association