Gain fingertip-access to the supporting information you need for successful coding and billing.
Take advantage of TCI’s Pain Management Coding Dictionary 2018 and profit from fast answers for accurate coding and billing. This must-have resource gives you your most relied on information for correct claims and swift reimbursement—all in one user-friendly resource.
All you need to make gainful coding and billing decisions is laid out for at-a-glance access—including crosswalks to help you establish medical necessity and CCI edits to make bundling decisions a breeze. You’ll find answers to your question in our extensive dictionary of medical terms, coding procedures, anesthesia primer, modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS, and a whole lot more!
Because coding and billing accuracy is a must:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks for pain management — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Exhaustive list of medical terms with definitions written in easy-to-understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in easy-to-understand language that teaches the how and when to use modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
Tired of searching for what you need? Get the Pain Management Coding Dictionary 2018.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association